Registration and Cancellation policy:
- Registration is not complete until course payment is received by the UIA/Dawanet. Registration and payment are to be received before the 1st day of the course. Without registration and payment there will be no admission to class.
- Payment can be made online through Paypal, in person at the UIA or by mailing a cheque to ‘DawaNet’ to: 2-2570 Haines Road, Mississauga, ON, L4Y 4A3. We accept cash, cheque, debit and all major credit cards at the UIA.
- Personal payment plans are available upon request.
- UIA reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a course or class due to low enrollment or other reasons beyond our control. In the case that we have to cancel a course or class, we will notify the students immediately and offer a full refund or reschedule without penalty.
- Students who wish to cancel their registration, have to do this in writing (emails are acceptable) at least 3 days before the commencement of the course, in order to receive a full refund.