Our vision is to produce a vibrant, engaging, and creative Islamic institution that is a springboard of God-conscious, caring, and productive Muslim community, where teachers, scholars, and professionals create an environment of inspiring and interactive learning and discourse.
- Empower our participants with the essential tools to interpret and implement the central message of the Quran and the traditions of the Prophet Muhammd, peace be upon him
- Instil confidence in them through the analysis of rich Islamic history
- Enable them to produce an intellectual Islamic response to the challenges their community and human family are facing today
- Inspire them to actively seek, read, research, and specialize in Islamic sciences
- Harmonize the often conflicting approaches to Islamic learning (the traditional/spiritual, academic, and literal) in our community
- Establish a dynamic and dialectic movement between the Islamic sources and the Canadian environment, required to develop a healthy Canadian Muslim identity